Extra care

Extra Care Housing are developments of housing that provide a level of care to support people, in need, to live independently, accommodating people of all ages aged 18+.  To access Extra Care accommodation, applicants must be eligible to join the Council’s housing register, and must be assessed by Adult Social Care as having care and support needs.  To request an assessment contact Adult Social Care Contact Centre on 01202 123654 or email, asc.contactcentre@bcpcouncil.gov.uk For those who are deaf, have hearing loss or who are speech impaired text phone, 07747757570, alternatively you can request an initial contact assessment online here,  Submit your own initial contact assessment (adult social care) (bcpcouncil.gov.uk)